“When you are at your peak performance and when you are at the happiest place in your life is the time where you can not only perform as an individual but you can perform your best as a company, and you can perform your best as a leader within your company.” – Jacqueline Way, founder of 365give which is a charitable organization dedicated to inspiring and educating the hearts and minds of people to create lasting positive global change.
After successfully running a special events company, Jacqueline founded 365give with her son Nic and brothers Tyler and Sterling with the dream to inspire people around the world – young and old – to make a better, happier world for everyone.
Today’s conversation focused around:
- Finding your ‘why’ – Why are you here on this planet
- Fundraising for a major Canadian bank while owning a special events company
- Raising a kind, compassionate, and happy child
- The struggle to understand her value
- Feeling your self worth
- Getting clear on your end game, and taking time for yourself
- Taking action to change your chemical base
- What it feels like to be in a deep state of meditation and infinite energy
- Getting clear on the things that make you happy
- Meditation prior to sleep
- Happy ‘school-at-home’, plus helping teachers and kids to find their happy places
- Performance in every aspect of your life
- The journey to happy that interconnects with business and personal
- Everyone is looking for happiness: how to get there and how to sustain it
Be sure to follow Jacqueline Way on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and connect with her on LinkedIn. Learn more about her TEDx titled How to Be Happy Every Day: It Will Change the World and her organization 365give.
Connect with John on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. To delve more into breath and high performance, check out johntukums.com; or better yet, sign up for the newsletter so the best content related to breath and high performance comes straight to you.
If this podcast brings you happiness, we’d be so grateful if you shared that with others. We appreciate everyone who takes 60 seconds to leave an honest rating & review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes or wherever you listen.
Until the next episode; take a deep breath and breathe in your Happiness Oxygen.