“I want everyone to know that you are not alone” – Victor Brick.
Victor Brick is the co-founder and CEO of Planet Fitness Growth Partners and the John W. Brick Mental Health Foundation. Driven by his competitive spirit and alongside his wife, Victor has been able to expand his health and fitness empire all across the US. But one of his deepest desires is changing the perception of mental health and the treatments for it. Listen to today’s episode to learn how Victor and his wife are contributing immensely to solve the issues related to treating mental health conditions.
Highlights of today’s episode
- His competitive spirit
- How he started his path in the health and fitness industry
- Choosing your attitude!
- How influential it been to make his parents proud
- Understanding himself from the feng shui perspective
- Techniques to hold your breath
- His strategies to build his club empire
- What inspired his foundation’s work to support mental health
- Changing how the world sees and treats mental health
Visit John W. Brick Mental Health Foundation to make a donation and find out more about their work around mental health
Listen to Admiral William McRaven’s speech at the University of Texas commencement ceremony mentioned.
Connect with John on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. To delve more into breath and high performance, check out johntukums.com; or better yet, sign up for the newsletter so the best content related to breath and high performance comes straight to you.
If this podcast brings you happiness, we’d be so grateful if you shared that with others. We appreciate everyone who takes 60 seconds to leave an honest rating & review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes or wherever you listen.
Until next week; keep breathing in your Happiness Oxygen.