“It’s never too early or late to tap into finding your purpose.” — Elissa Fisher, partner and Chief Impact Officer of 5th Element Group.
After losing two husbands and living in a house with toxic exposure that impacted her health, Elissa came to center everything she does around the intersection between purpose and wellbeing. In today’s episode, she speaks to us about her projects and how she finds fulfillment with her work at 5th Element Group.
Today’s conversation with the host of A World on Purpose podcast:
- Revolving everything she does around purpose, and the intersection between purpose and wellbeing
- How her tumultuous childhood taught her to be resilient, to bring out her best self
- Some of the pivotal moments when she got clarity on her path
- The digital learning platform for the first-ever Women’s History Museum
- Supporting the Community Healing Gardens project, which distributes fresh fruits and vegetables to underprivileged communities
- Some of the ways she offers acts of kindness
- Her incredible and fulfilling work at 5th Element Group
- Her new podcast: A World on Purpose
Connect with John on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. To delve more into breath and high performance, check out johntukums.com; or better yet, sign up for the newsletter so the best content related to breath and high performance comes straight to you.
If this podcast brings you happiness, we’d be so grateful if you shared that with others. We appreciate everyone who takes 60 seconds to leave an honest rating & review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes, or wherever you listen.
Until next week; keep breathing in your Happiness Oxygen.