“When I am in my passion, I am co-creating global movements.” – Charlie Hartwell.
Charlie is a passionate investor who wants to elevate humanity and increase awareness through supporting entrepreneurs and companies in the health and wellness industries. If you are an entrepreneur interested in talking with investors, you don’t want to miss today’s conversation with Charlie!
Charlie is a partner at Bridge Builders Collaborative, a group of investors focused on mental wellness, consciousness and spirituality based startups. Some key takeaways from today’s conversation with him:
- The moment he realized he wanted to make an impact
- How to navigate between trying to make an impact and trying to fit in into a family system where you don’t feel supported
- Nature as a consistent technology throughout his life
- His experience in the Dominican Republic with whales
- What Insight Timer is, and how Charlie uses it
- His passion for investing in health and wellness companies to elevate humanity
- Some of the most recent companies he’s been involved with
- And the importance of doing the work to connect to your life purpose
Connect with John on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. To delve more into breath and high performance, check out johntukums.com; or better yet, sign up for the newsletter so the best content related to breath and high performance comes straight to you!
If this podcast brings you happiness, we’d be so grateful if you shared that with others. We appreciate everyone who takes 60 seconds to leave an honest rating & review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes or wherever you listen.
Until next week; keep breathing in your Happiness Oxygen.