“As soon as I figured out what human potential was — and the idea that if we can each maximize our human potential, we’re able to make a unique contribution to the world—I wanted to find out, what’s the algorithm for that?” – Dr. Orin Davis earned the first doctorate in positive psychology, is the principal consultant of the Quality of Life Laboratory, and is a research scientist focused on experiencing flow, creativity and self-actualization.
Some of the highlights of today’s conversation with Dr. Davis:
- What drives Orin at his core
- His parents’ influence on him as a kid to become a critical thinker
- What gets him to flow states
- What he does to maintain happiness in his daily life
- His research on flow, microflow and creativity
- His work related to workplace culture, employee engagement and high performance in the workspace
- His advice on knowing yourself!
Connect with John on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. To delve more into breath and high performance, check out johntukums.com; or better yet, sign up for the newsletter so the best content related to breath and high performance comes straight to you.
If this podcast brings you happiness, we’d be so grateful if you shared that with others. We appreciate everyone who takes 60 seconds to leave an honest rating & review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes or wherever you listen.
Until next week; keep breathing in your Happiness Oxygen.