“I feel like I have been called to help empower wellness worldwide, and I have been doing it for 4 decades!” – Susie Ellis, Chair and CEO of the Global Wellness Institute and Global Wellness Summit, and celebrated keynote speaker. Susie is one of the pioneers in the wellness world responsible for growing the industry for several decades. With her passion and perseverance, she has proven her trailblazing methods and changed the perception of the wellness industry across the globe.
We are very fortunate to have spoken with Susie about her career, her initiatives, and projects, and her life. Some of today’s highlights are:
- What influenced Susie Ellis to do what she does now
- Why she is known as the ‘godmother of the spa industry’
- Understanding the difference between wellness and spa… wellness and wellbeing
- The progress that has been made with the medical field
- Getting a call from the Vatican and working with the pope on his new vision for health!
- This year’s Global Wellness Summit plans
- Watch it on-demand here
Connect with John on LinkedIn and Twitter @JohnTukums. To delve more into breath and high performance, check out johntukums.com; or better yet, sign up for the newsletter so the best content related to breath and high performance comes straight to you.
If this podcast brings you happiness, we’d be so grateful if you shared that with others. We appreciate everyone who takes 60 seconds to leave an honest rating & review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes (here’s where and here’s how)—or wherever you listen.
Until next week; keep breathing in your Happiness Oxygen.